- The Marcel
200e E 24th St
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Solicit and secure rooms and event business for assigned market segments
- Identify specific areas for focused solicitation within defined markets
- Design and execute action plans within these assigned markets aimed at maximizing revenues
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly solicitation quotas for prospecting calls and client appointments
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly revenue goals
- Execute contracts and follow up on pertinent duties outlined in contracts.
- Ensure support staff is assigned all details are secured and properly communicated to operating departments.
- Ensure support staff is effectively communicating with all hotel departments to ensure Resume, BEO and all customers details are shared with proper management.
- Ensure support staff is completing banquet event orders, resumes, reservations updates and information sharing memorandums or e-mails on a timely basis to ensure high quality performance by all operations departments.
- To nurture all assigned client accounts with timely post event follow-up and ongoing contact in an effort to secure valuable repeat business.
- To maintain accurate contact information in customer database for sales call entree, post-convention records and file management.
- Attend all required meetings assigned
Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work well in stressful, high pressure situations including the ability to handle guest complaints and disputes and resolve them to satisfactory results.
- Must have previous experience with Microsoft Office and a Sales Database System, as well as a Hotel PMS (property management system).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, days, weekends and holidays.
See Job Description* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...