- Patisserie Chanson
- $31,510.00 -49,030.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
200e E 24th St
We are looking for an exceptional, high-energy Bartender/ Mixologist with excellent communication skills, ability to serve classic and exciting new beverages to our customers. Must be able to greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, properly explain our unique and one of a kind offerings, prepare and serve beverages. You will also create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. MUST have a neat appearance and engaging, friendly personality. Must be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- High School Diploma.
- Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- bartending: 2 years (Preferred)
- Mixology: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
More detail about Patisserie Chanson, please visit
Associated topics: bar, barback, club bartender, liquor, lounge, pool, pub bartender, sommelier, tequila, wine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...