- Kforce Finance & Accounting
200e E 24th St
Kforce's client, a world class entertainment company is seeking an Assistant Director, State and Local Tax to join their Global Tax Office located in NYC.
The position will report to the Director, State and Local tax and interface with various tax professionals who manage each of the individual business segments. The position requires a candidate that is self-motivated, career-oriented and has good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Overall responsibility for the Company's SALT compliance matters
- Preparation and review of combined returns using Corptax software
- Preparation and review of quarterly state tax budget forecasts and year end provision
- Overall responsibility for SALT audits for all business segments
- Maintain the SALT compliance calendar
- Draft technical memorandums to support research of complex SALT issues, business planning and acquisitions and divestitures
- Calculate and track ASC 740 reserves
- Monitor SALT legislative developments, including the state impact of federal tax reform
- Reconcile and review consolidated apportionment data
- Interact with accounting, finance, and operating business unit staff
- Undergraduate degree in Tax/Accounting required; MBA/MS in Tax a plus
- Minimum of 10 years of state and local tax experience with industry experience in a multinational corporate environment
- Advanced SALT technical and research experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of ASC 740
- Experience with SALT audits
- Hands-on experience with Corptax software, Microsoft Office Suite, RIA/BNA
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...